My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, August 27, 2010

Perverted Justice...



This is a story about a man who online calls himself KPorter85

Chris Hansen: You want to explain yourself?? What are you doing spread eagle with a football covering your private parts?????
Kevin Porter: Making a mistake.
CH: Making a mistake?? I can only imagine what would have been going on had I not been here. Am I wrong to think that???
KP: No.
CH: So what would be happening if I wasn't here???
KP: Um nothing, I just came to talk.
CH: I have this transcript that says otherwise.
KP: I didn't type that, I had a party and left my computer on and some friends must have been playing a joke.
CH: I have been in television for 24 years and I have very seldom been at a loss for words.
KP: I don't want to be on the news, dawg.
CH: It's a little late for that, dawg.
CH: My name is Chris Hansen with Dateline NBC and we're doing a story on players who take perverted pictures for young kids who collect cards. Is there anything else you'd like to tell us??
KP: No Sir.
CH: You are free to go.

No comments: