My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

The air is gettin' hot, the BEER is gettin' flat...



I've been moving all weekend and finally get to sit down, relax and have an ice cold brewski. I went across the street and after countless minutes I decided on a Houblon Chouffe Dobbelen IPA Tripel. I'm not a huge IPA fan but I think the bottle sold me more than the beer, that crazy little Elf looks like he's on a mission to get you drunk. When I picked it up and started walking to the counter the Elf started singing Wasted by Gucci Mane so I knew I was in for a good time. Without further ado here is my review...

Look: the GOLDEN girls x Mr Potato HEAD.
Smell: Hippity Hoppity, bippity bobbity!!
Taste: Good like Sunkist many wanna know who done this!!!
Feel: Like I've never felt before...& I deserve it, I think I deserve it!!
Drink: Crisp & Refreshing with a hidden 9% ABV that will sneak up on you like a ninja!!
Overall: Tasty & Potent just like I like my Women!!

Synopsis: You hear that???? Its Belgium telling me to come visit!!!! Looks like a Belgian beer, taste like a Belgian beer, smells like a Belgian beer, OMG its a Belgian beer!!! If you like Belgian beers than you'll love this like a fat kids loves cake! Say Houblon Chouffe Dobbelen IPA Tripel 5 times fast an Elf will appear behind you with a free beer (try it, I'll wait!) You know when you want more of something but know you shouldn't, that's how I feel right now!!

Rating: 3.8 like that Mustang I'm burnin rubber in tonight.....snitches!!!!!

No comments: