My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 28, 2010

Love and Marriage...




Where do I start with these 2 shirts...... how bout the fact that Married with Children was one of the greatest shows of all time!!! If I was in a vintage t-shirt battle (picture American Idol of t-shirts) the Kelly Bundy t-shirt would be my grand finale and I would win hands down, even Simon would praise my shirt!!! When I was a young lad I used to dream about being the meat in a Kelly sandwich aka a threesome with Kelly Kapowski & Kelly Bundy. To this day when I lay my head down to sleep I pray the lord my soul to take and if I die before I wake, I pray I have a threesome in heaven with Kelly & Kelly! How dope would it be if David Faustino rocked the Kelly Bundy tee to a club and got on TMZ......yeah that's what I thought!!!! If you want either of these holler quick before they find their way into mi closeto!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Holy Crap! A "Kelly Sandwich" - you just blew my mind - at least my 12-year-old mind from the early 90s!