My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Hook 'em Horns...






That right snitches its Fitted Friday and you best believe I got that good good for your dome piece!! Dust off your old boombox, dig through that box of old cassettes and find Technotronic - Pump Up The Jam and lets get this party started!!!!! For your viewing pleasure is a vintage Texas Longhorns American Needle pump hat. You will be the coolest kid on campus with this hat and girls will want to pump your hat all night long (that's code for have sex with you incase you didnt get it)!!! Matthew Mcconaughey already called to get one and I said "Sorry, back in 2001 my girlfriend made me go see "The Wedding Planner" and it was so painful to watch that I'm scarred for life so I can no longer sell you this hat"! He was super bummed but that's great news for you because now you can own the coolest vintage UT hat on the planet!!

Pump up your Hat
Pump it up
Why your feet are stomping?
And the Hat is pumping
look at it get the crowd jumpin'

No comments: