My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Results Are In...



I posted a poll last week called "Battle of the Flight Suit" and after 44 million votes from all over the globe the winner is (drum roll please).....Michael Jordan aka Air Jordan aka His Airness!!!! Jordan received 23 votes (how ironic) and beat out The D.O.C by 5 votes while the L.A. Posse rounded out the poll with 4 votes but still dope none the less! I gotta say I thought it couldve gone to The D.O.C. because he killed it with the Nike Air tee, rope chain and African pendant but MJ's fit was super clean and I mean c'mon, the suit was made for him.....literally!!! Thanks to everyone who voted and until next time let's connect, POLLitic, ditto!!

No comments: