My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

I'm Shawn Bradley Bitch...




If I made a bucket list right now, dunking on Shawn Bradley would be in my top 10!!! Bradley is like the NBA whore....everyone's had a turn dunking on him! Bradley had many great nicknames through his career like "The Human Stickfigure", "The Stormin' Mormon", "The Deathstick", "Missionary Impossible" and my personal favorite "Mormon Mantis"! Bradley is married with a slew of rugrats but if any homewreckers are trying to get "posterized" by Bradley then you might want to know that his favorite movie is Dances With Wolves, he enjoys baseball, loves water skiing and horseback riding and likes listening to country music!

No comments: