My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

With The Hat To Match...




Last week I posted a vintage Winnipeg Jets Shain jacket and we just got in a vintage Vancouver Canucks one which is equally as dope!! Also pictured is the super rare vintage Sports Specialties script hat which goes together like ice and Eskimos. The Canucks "skate logo" was used from 1980 - 1997 and was by far their best logo IMO. Whenever I see the old Canucks logo I think of Pavel Bure back in the early 90's. I used to collect cards back in the day and remember when pulling a 1990 Pavel Bure Upper Deck Young Guns RC was all the rage..........now you get one for $1.00 on eBay.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCKKKKK

For All To Envy said...

I hear that, one of the best combo's I've thrown together in a while!