My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

I like the CONCEPTS...




On Black Friday Concepts and New Balance dropped a collaborative collection titled “The Freedom Trail”. The two-pack series features an iconic classic in the 1500 joined up with an all new debutant, the 875 boot. The collection is inspired by The Freedom Trail, a historic aspect of Boston’s landscape which hold a strong place in background of both Boston-area entities. These actually dropped next door at UNDFTD but I havent gone over yet to check em out in person but I'm feelin the 875 boot for the cold winter months in New England.....oh wait I live in sunny LA now, no more snow for me!!! Source

No comments: