My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Black and White Unite...




This shirt is museum quality right here!! The Black Bart is obviously BO Jackson of the Raiders while the White Bart could be Joe Montana or Steve Young of the 49ers and together they make up the "Best California Team". One day in the near future I will do a post that catalogs every vintage Black Bart tee I've had in stock or have found pics of so get ready because that will monumental! If youre a connisuer of the finer things in life aka Bootleg Black Bart tees than this is a must have in you're wardrobe! I wonder if theres a Boston version floating around anywhere because that would be my holy grail!!! Now that I think of it Black Bart actually looks like the homie Landlord with his flat top, haha.

No comments: