My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Going Once, Going Twice...




.......SOLD!! We just sold our last vintage Orlando Magic denim hat and it brought a tear to my eye. I remember the day I found them at the flea market, it was like love at first sight!! We've been through so many good times together, through the ups & the downs they were always there for me when I needed a lift! Although they're gone I'm happy to say that the "runt of the litter" if you will is headed to its new home in New Zealand aka the home of Jermaine & Bret (If you dont watch Flight of the Conchords than you wouldnt understand!) To the 6 lucky people who were able to grab one of these, cherish it and never ever trade it for a newer, younger, sexier snapback hat unless of course you have a prenup :-)

No comments: