My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, October 23, 2009

Fitted Fridays...






I'm so busy now-a-days that I only realize what day it is by the blog posts I do. When I post a vintage fitted hat I know its Friday! Today's vintage New York Jets fitted is from the New Era Team NFL Classic Collection. The hat features an all black crown, kelly green brim and grey underbrim. The front logo is simple yet classic and reminds me of the The Jets started the season 3-0 but have lost the last 3 games and it looks like Mark Sanchise is feeling the pressure of the big leagues! Throw this on with a throwback Broadway Joe jersey and you're good to go, just don't get too drunk and ask reporters to kiss you on live tv, hahaha. We only have 1 in stock(7 3/8) so swing by or drop me an email if you're interested.

No comments: