My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Clinkin' Aint Easy...



Mark your calenders people, The Clink Room's second limited edition New Era Cap drops Sunday night November 1st at the stroke of mid-night EST!! I got a sneak peak of the new hat which looks good if not better than their 1st release, which by the way is still available in their online store ! I'm not sure if I'm supposed to post the pics or not but I guess I'll find out if 2 guys (most likely named Jason & Casey) show up at my doorstep threatening to ban me from any future Clink Room adventures (insert nervous laughter here, hahaha). I wonder if anyone has tried posting notes on the corkboard underbrim so they wouldn't forgot something important??? Enough of my gibberish, peep the details below:

SYRACUSE CHIEFS PHASE II
This Edition features a concept logo taken from our design process with the Syracuse Chiefs. We've worked hard to make these caps really special.

Individually Numbered:
Each cap is an individually hand numbered. Only 150 pieces are made of each Edition.

Personally Signed:
The tags on every cap are personally signed by the project designers.

Cork Underbills:
All cap underbills are lined The Clink Room's signature cork fabric, imported from Italy.

Concept Phase:
The caps also display the "Concept Phase" handwriting across the back of the cap, identifying the phase of the project the logo was sampled from.

Pencil Trademark:
Caps are identified by our trademarked "designers pencil over the ear." The icon changes color according to cap color.

Limited Distribution:
Editions are available first at TheClinkRoom

No comments: