My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Sticky Fingers...


I'm not an art collector by any means but I do admire certain works by artists such as Warhol. One day when I'm a bit older and settled in a house I plan on buying a few Warhol's, especially Dracula! Anyways this post isnt about which Warhol paintings I like, rather some news that I just saw on tv. Last week 10 Warhol portraits were stolen from a Los Angeles home of noted art collector Richard L. Weisman. The prints were that of the "The Athletes" series featuring the likes of Pele, OJ Simpson, Kareem and Ali to name a few. Being a huge sports fan in general these are actually some of my favorite Warhol paintings. I cant imagine the feeling of having these stolen and there is a reward of one million dollars being offered for information leading to the recovery of the paintings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.