My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Space Jam...



Another day, another Jordan retro. This time around though its the highly anticipated Space Jam XI that makes a comeback. I remember when these first dropped and the icy soles had me drooling like a fool. I dont want to say it before I actually have them in my hands but it looks like JB did a decent job on them and the packaging is pretty dope too. P.S. I remember when Ben Baller traded a Honda Civic for a pair that were apparently worn by MJ in the movie!!!

1 comment:

MRMAR23 said...

This pair actually looks really good for a JB retro. Lets hope they keep the XI unchanged. I remember the pair ben baller got....lol KTOWNHUSTLE was the seller pair was yellowed but rare as hell!