My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Space Jam...

Another day, another Jordan retro. This time around though its the highly anticipated Space Jam XI that makes a comeback. I remember when these first dropped and the icy soles had me drooling like a fool. I dont want to say it before I actually have them in my hands but it looks like JB did a decent job on them and the packaging is pretty dope too. P.S. I remember when Ben Baller traded a Honda Civic for a pair that were apparently worn by MJ in the movie!!!

1 comment:

MRMAR23 said...

This pair actually looks really good for a JB retro. Lets hope they keep the XI unchanged. I remember the pair ben baller KTOWNHUSTLE was the seller pair was yellowed but rare as hell!