My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, September 25, 2009

Orange Boxes...




Orange boxes on the hillside, Orange boxes made of ticky tacky
Orange boxes on the hillside, Orange boxes all the same
There's a green one and a pink one and a blue one and a yellow one
And they're all made out of ticky tacky and they all look just the same.

I just saw this new 5 panel cap from the folks over at PHLI which was the first sneaker boutique in Chicago. If you're a "sneakerhead" than youre probably familiar with the images on this hat. I spot a couple boxes mixed in there like New Balance, Reebok and Fila but the orange box has been synonymous with Nike since the getgo. I know I personally have nightmares of orange boxes in my closet coming to life and trying to kill me, but thats a story for my therapist (I dont really have a therapist, but I might need one soon if I keep buying sneakers)! Anyways the hat is $35 w/FREE shipping so if you wanna show your love for the orange box than head over to PHLIWORLDWIDE and scoop yours up today.

No comments: