My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, September 11, 2009

Fitted Fridays...






I mentioned in a post a couple weeks ago that we also have vintage fitted hats at the store so every week I'll showcase one that we have in stock. Above is a classic vintage Washington Huskies new era fitted hat from the early 80s. The hat features a "Big Bird YELLOW" W stitched on a "Welch's Grape PURPLE" base with the huskies logo on the back. The hat also features a green underbrim and the oldschool new era logo on the tag. The size is 7 1/4 and its the only one we have in stock so if you're a diehard Husky (I love when they call young fat kids that name) fan hit me up if you're interested.

No comments: