My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Caught Stealing...




This might not be the biggest steal in the world but I think its a great deal. Today a pair of OG Jordan VII's sold for $108.49 on eBay. The "Raptor" VII's actually just retroed last month as part of the 60+ pack but the retail was $310 for the pack. I'm not a math wiz but that makes them $155 per pair which means you couldve gotten an OG pair for $50 less than that!!!! Anytime you can get a pair of OG Jordans w.box, NDS for around $100 I think you got yourself a steal. I was going to bid on thm but I have my 01 retros and dont need anymore sneakers for the moment (I always say that and next thing you know Im buying more)!

No comments: