My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, September 18, 2009

4th and DeLong...




I've posted some vintage DeLong jackets in the past and they are nothing short of quality. We have a bunch in-store including this Chicago Bulls one that would kill with a pair of OG blk/red I's. If it was Winter I would've probably rocked it with my outfit today and jeans but its like 100 degrees out! There are numerous styles of these jackets and this one has the wool body with the leather sleeves, front and back patch as well as an NBA sleeve patch. The size is 44 (Men's Large) and the jacket is MINT so holler if you're interested!

2 comments:

JWB Successful said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JWB Successful said...

WASSSUP I WANT TO BUY THIS COAT ASAP!!!!!!!! HIT ME E-mail, Messiahg244@gmail, AIM= JayiJulliane.... ASAPPP!!!!!!!!