My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Mr Big Stuff...




I found this cool vintage tee at the Flea Market the other day. Mr Big Stuff was a song by Heavy D and the Boyz back in 1986 released and the shirt features who I assume is Heavy D on a hundred doller bill with some fly ladies around him and a fist full of cash. Coca Cola gear was heavy around this time and is seen on the shirt and heavily in the video above. I love finding vintage bootleg hip hop tees like this, they are a lot rarer and usually have cooler graphics than the officially licensed tees. To this day when I go to concerts I usually buy a bootleg tee from the guy in the parking lot, hahahaha.

No comments: