My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, July 3, 2009

Samples...




TY from Leaders1354 just posted some Nike samples that caught my eye. The first pair is the mint Air Max 95's that recently dropped but as you can see the sample pair Nike had 3m on the lace hoops but I guess they scrapped that idea for production. The second pair at first glance looked like some new ATC II's and I was pumped. After a closer look I realized they were the ATC hybrids which I'm not a huge fan of but I'm not gonna lie, this colorway is kinda dope........black suede/patent and mint green accents!!! The third pair is a classic in every sense of the word, Penny II atlantic blue and white (home colorway). These are a must for the summer and they are rumored to be a Quckstrike dropping in the near future so keep your eye peeled. Source

No comments: