My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

When Pigs Fly...


If I was a Lakers fan (which would take nothing short of the greatest miracle of mankind) than this is what I would probably rock to the game tonight. Vintage black Lakers starter jacket with a vintage Lakers Magic Johnson Zubaz hat....nuff said! Unfortunately I wont being wearing this outfit anytime soon and truth be told I'm throwing it in the incinerator after I finish this post.......just kidding their actually both for sale in my eBay store ;-) For real though the Lakers look tough to beat and the Magic better step it up tonight if they want ANY chance of winning their 1st NBA title.

No comments: