My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 1, 2009

What Recession...



Above is one of the rarest vintage skateboard t-shirts in existence, the infamous Powell Peralta multi print tee. From the late 80s this shirt features several of the classic Powell prints like the Underhill, the vato rat, the crossbones, bomber, 89 tour logo etc. This tee usually hits the $400-$500 range with ease and Ive seen them go for more than that in the past. The one above sold on eBay last week for $420 Buy it Now and its in the best condition I've ever seen. I think my cousin actually had this shirt back in the day, I might have to give him a call tomorrow and see if he still has it laying around :-)

No comments: