My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Wear a Bib...




Usually when I do a post about a Player Exclusive I always say how it stinks that there's never any that I want in my size (10.5-11). If only I had sz 12.5 at least I could try and get some Bibby's. We'll I just found some Bibby PE's in my size but they are probably the most unexciting PE's ever. When I think of Jordan PE's I think of unreleased colorways for the most part so these were not what I was hoping to find. Vintagekicks has a pair of Bibby Jordan IX PE's in my size for $1,000 but they are literally just the IX's form the Countdown Pack with Bibby stitched on the heel. I hope HOH (House of Hoops) does some more limited PE releases in the future.

No comments: