My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Liquid Aloha...



I decided to try a new beer for the game tonight and went with a limited release by Kona Brewing Co. The name of the beer is Wailua which is hawaiian for two fresh water stream mingling. The beer is a wheat ale that is brewed with torpical passion fruit. The beer is a refreshing, citrusy, sun colored ale with the cool taste of Hawaii! You can really taste the passionfruit with every sip and if you close your eyes you'll actually feel like your on the Big Island :-) I've never been to Hawaii but I plan on taking a trip in the next couple years and I'm definitley gonna stop by the Kona Pub & Brewery loctaed in Kailua Kona. If you're a fan of light, fruity, citrusy, summer ales than you will absolutely love this beer and I highly recommend picking some up to try.

No comments: