My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Early Bird...




If you're one of those people that dont like to wait till release day for kicks than you might like this. The Air Jordan DMP 1 Retro High 60+ Pack is set to drop on July 11th but there are some already available for pre-order on eBay. I know I'm psyched for this pack but I can wait for the actual release and save a little young mula baby. I just relized the green pair matches the Supra jacket below perfect, interesting. As you can see, the pack consists of two different Air Jordan 1 Retro High models: the traditional Black/Red Bulls color scheme, while the other represents for one of Michael’s first major rivals, the Boston Celtics. Source

No comments: