My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 22, 2009

Caught Stealin...



This auction is from a couple weeks back but I had it saved on my eBay watch list. I saw this auction right when it got listed and thought about making an offer but never did. The auction was for a pair of 1990 Nike Quantum Force highs in a red/white colorway. I don't mind the Quantum Forces but my personal favorite from that year are the Ultra Force lows. The seller had a buy it now of $70 with a best offer option and the buyer got them for $41.12 which is a steal in my book. The sneakers show no signs of cracking and to be honest looked like they were worn a handful of times and then tossed in the closet for 20yrs! I probably shouldve gotten them for that price but oh well no biggie smalls!

No comments: