My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, May 3, 2009

X Marks the Spot...







So yesterday was the big Air Yeezy release and I had a major debate on my hands.....should I go grab the most Hyped pair of sneakers on the planet or go pick up a pair of the cool vintage sneakers? The choice was a no brainer and I went for the vintage of course. These might not be as sought after as the Yeezys but they are like a gazillion times cooler if you ask me. A couple months back I posted a pair of the the Xavier Mcdaniel X-Pro men and here is another pair of Xaviers that I have in stock. These are called the Power Forward and I can just imagine these help you dominate the paint with ease. These are similar to the X-Pro as they feature a bulky silhouette with minimal design and the signature X on the heel. The retail on these bad boys was $79.95 back in the day a lot cheaper than the Yeezys huh!!! Also its been rumored that if you wear these on the court you could end up choking someone out, hahahaha. Anyways just wanted to share some pics, ENJOY!!

No comments: