My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

What Recession...




Ive been waiting for this Polo Alpine Rugby to pop up on ebay in my size for awhile now. Well too make a long story short I didnt win the auction so its back to the waiting game unless I find one at the thrift store which I always hope to do. I was watching the auction since it got listed hoping I would get it for a decent price but boy was I wrong. It was a 7 day auction and was at like $100 for nearly the whole time until the last minute. Seriously with 20 seconds left it was at $256 and I thought I was in like Flynn and then BAM (insert Emeril voice) it jumped almost $1,000 and here I am blogging about it. The final bid was $1,225 and the thing about it is the winning bidder has 0 feeback which is always suspicious. However the 2nd bidder bid $1,200 and they had 153 feedback and 100% positive rating so Im assuming they wouldve paid if they won but who knows.

No comments: