My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Like Ray...





I wish Jordan Brand would release some PE's to the public a little more often like they did with the Ray Allen and Quentin Richardson VIII's at HOH last year!! Imagine instead of the nubucks being retroed this weekend they were dropping some Ray Allen XII's......now that I would be excited for!!! However I dont think Jordan brand is planning on that anytime soon so I will just have to admire the pics from online. Ebayer innovative_shopping_concepts listed a pair this week for BIN $1,649.99 with a best offer option. The thing I hate about PE's is there are very few that are my actual size and Im not looking to collect them I just wanna wear some but thats not gonna happen unless they release them to the public in a FSR. The pair above are from the 2003-2004 NBA SEASON in the White/Seattle Green-Metallic Gold colorway when Allen played for the Sonics. There is also a white/yellow version but I personally like the green better.

No comments: