My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Iceman Cometh...


I posted the vintage Nike Iceman poster last year sometime and to this day I still get emails about it. I had 2 in stock, one that was near mint with pinholes and some other minor damage and another one that has seen better days and is in pretty bad shape but hols a spot close to my heart. I received many offers and finally sold it for $150 shipped which I think is a steal even if it has a little wear and tear. Well just to give you an idea of the current value, one just sold on ebay for $611.00 !!! Now granted the one on eBay was unused which makes it more valuable to a collector but still that's a lot of mula for a poster.

No comments: