My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

OutLINEd in CHALK...




Im back with another vintage Chalk Line jacket from the vault. I think I say this with every one that I post but this might be the rarest one Ive ever seen. If you wouldve asked me to name all the players I think their are Chalk Line jackets of I wouldve never said Larry Nance in a million years. Not because he wasnt an amazing player but these were released towards the end of his career when he wasnt quite as "popular" as the other players at the time. Either way Im glad they did release its sooooo sick in person! This would definitley break necks at a Cavs game, who knows Lebron might even try to buy it off me ;-)

No comments: