My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, May 25, 2009

Bucket Hat...



I remember when buckets hat were the all the rage and everyone rocked them with the button down starter jersey's. As far back as you go rappers were always wearing the bucket hat......from Big Bank Hank in the Rappers Delight Video to LL Cool J and Run DMC rockin the Kangol to EPMD on the unfinished Business cover to Ice Cube wearing the Raiders and Jay Z wearing the Gucci bucket hat. I'm not sure if they will ever be as cool as they were back in the 80s/90s but you cant knock the bucket hat because its been part of the hip hop fashion evolution. I have one LA Kings in stock that I grabbed at a flea market earlier this year and I must say its pretty dope and I might try to bring them back, word to Jimmy Walker......DYN-O-MITE!!!

No comments: