My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

What Recession....




Above is a vintage Polo 92 racing hat that just sold on eBay for US $1,225.00!!!! This is one of if not the most sought after vintage polo longbill and it still baffles me every time I see one sell for over $1,000. The hat is in great condition and the store behind it being listed is pretty fun if its true. The seller statea "Well, I asked my boyfriend for a handbag, and he told me I could sell this hat and a pair of his sneakers and buy whatever I wanted......I thought he was kidding." I still dream about finding one of these NWT at a thrift store or flea market. As always if you have this hat sitting in your closet feel free to send it my way and I'll make sure its in good hands ;-)

No comments: