My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thriftin in Florida part 1...





While I was down in Florida I went out for a day and hit all the local thrift stores to see if I could find anything good. The first stop was a Goodwill and I walked in and started flipping through the tees and probably the 4th shirt in was a Chaimpon Blue Bar tee which is always good to see. I told my girl that I bet there are more blue bars in here (remember the tip I told you the other day, well that happens more time than not) and low and behold there were 2 more in the same rack!! Above are the 3 blue bars that I found (from left to right) Dartmouth, Minnestoa Kicks and Morris Hills Football. They are all MINT conditon with NO holes, rips or stans and the Morris Hills appears to be deadstock.

No comments: