My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Adam Bomb...




Yeah I got the OG Adam Bomb tee in the vault!!! I used to have this tee when I was a youngin and I rocked it like everyday, I'll try and find some pics. My Dad used to take me to the corner store every week and buy me a couple packs of Garbage Pail Kids. I was crazy about these cards......I had every series, every set, every a/b card and I still have a bunch of unopened boxes in the basement :-) The shirt above is an original from 1986 featuring the iconic Abam Bomb picture and GPK logo on the back as well. Unfortunately its a sz Large and doesnt fit me but its one of my favorite vintage tees ever so I cant part with it.

No comments: