My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Pressure Busts Pipes...

The infamous Nike Air Pressures are one of the most sought after vintage sneakers, period! I was just watching a pair on eBay that sold for a whopping $840.00!!!! This pair was in GREAT conditon with no crack or any damge for that matter. They came with the box (mint), pump (mint), extra laces (white), and 8 booklets and manuals. They are a sz 11.5 and if they were a 10.5 I would've seriously considered buying them for my collection. I think the Air Pressure and Command Force are the two sneakers that a lot of vintage heads want to see get retroed in the near future so we'll see if Nike has their ear to the streets.


vintage_heat said...

damn, Kirk
what a pair, and without cracks
but 800 usd is a loooooot of money

For All To Envy said...

Yeah Karl, thats the most Ive ever seen a pair go for!!! One day I will find a deadstock pair in my size or just wait for them to retro...whatever comes first :-)

Bob Getty said...

Here is another one guys...|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A0|293%3A1|294%3A50

Keep up the good work I really like reading your blogs