My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Pegasus...




Originally released back in 1989, the Nike Air Pegasus was at the forefront of its generation, and even today has not lost a step in terms of aesthetics or function. This year the Pegasus was retroed and brought back in the original tonal grey and blue colorway. I planned on grabbing a pair of the retros when they dropped but never got around to it and thankfully so because they have hit outlets for almost 50% off the retail price which is always good. In the meantime I scooped up a pair of the OG's in my size. They are in good condition with no cracks (yet) and the only real flaw is the glue marks along the midsole. With my luck I will probably wear these once (maybe twice if luck is on my side) and they will crumble below my feet, leaving me to walk home barefoot. I just wanted to share some pics and I'll let you know how they hold up :-)

No comments: