My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Mint Chocolate...



Above are some interesing new Nikes that japanese brand Swagger just did for their 10th anniversary. These Nike Terminator Hi's are deliberately mis-matched and are allegedly inspired by a mint chocolate theme. I dont know if its just me and Im getting old but I cant see people wearing these sneakers in public. I like the idea but I wouldve maybe just had a mint swoosh and kept the base color brown instead of having 2 different colored sneakers. The box they come in looks nice but I can really only see them being used for a photshoot (picture of Lupe above) or something along those lines. Source

No comments: