My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Fisher Cats...



I just picked up my Fisher Cats primaries fitted. Ive been trying to get it for awhile now but they were always sold out of my size at the pro shop. The Primaries Cap pays tribute to the original team name. This hat is worn during a game each season as the team takes the field as the New Hampshire Primaries. This hat features a white NH logo outlined in Navy and Red and my favorite part of the hat is the Primaries logo on the side which is Uncle Sam giving the Babe Ruth "calling his shot pose" with the NH outline in the background. If you are interested you can pick one up at the Fisher Cats online store or at the ballpark pro shop.

No comments: