My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

CB 34...





I was in eighth grade when these first dropped and like I always say my Dad wasnt spending over a hundo to buy me some kicks! So there I was wearing my vans authentics or converse one stars admiring the beauty of these Nike Air Max 2 CB 94's on others peoples feet as they passed. Here I am 15years later and they still look as good as the first time I saw them but this time I can get them (take that Dad)! Anyways these are set to release on June 1st in the OG colorway and retail for $120. P.S. Check out the great pic above (courtesy of GettyImages) of Sir Charles pushing Robert Horry aka Big shot Bob who is rocking some Air Maestro's. Source

No comments: