My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Boars Head...




Awhile back I posted some vintage Gucci goblets that I love and here is another vintage Gucci item that I need in my life. Above is a vintage Gucci Boars Head bottle opener from the 70s. The silverplated brass bottle opener is part of the animal head stirrup cup collection. I havent seen one sell recently but in the past Ive seen them sell for $100+

3 comments:

aka.ez said...

i have the gucci pig head u want if ur reedi to buy i am reedi to sel get at me at. eznino@hotemail.com or call me 1818 738 5113

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

i just bought the boars head stirrup cup that was made by gucci , i dont see a lot of those at all. bellinconsulting.com