My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, March 27, 2009

VANDALize...







To the extreme I rock Nike Vandals, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle. The other day I posted a teaser pic of some vintage Nike gear I got in and here are some pics of the sneakers. I picked up a pair of original 1984 Nike Vandals in the black/gold colorway, deadstock and in my size (10.5)!!!! Unfortunately they didnt come with the original box which would've been icing on the cake but they are still amazing!! The first Nike Vandal was produced in 1984, but production did not stop until 1987 (Nike did this a lot during the 1980s). Although a basketball shoe, the Velcro fastening and sleek design had B-Boys wearing them. Canvas and nylon were the materials used at the beginning, but later the Nike Vandal used different kinds of leather. Last year they released the Nike Vintage Vandal High retro pack which included this colorway but the OG is always better :-)

1 comment:

vintage_heat said...

great pair!!!!!!
lucky guy!