My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Rubbing is Racing...



Charles Barkley might've been Nights of Thunder but Tom (jumping on the couch) Cruise was Days of Thunder!!! Im not a big nascar fan but boy do I love me some racing movies and my all time favorite is by far Day Of Thunder. Cole Trickle enters the high-pressure world of Nascar racing. He's a hot driver with a hot temper, and this attitude gets him into trouble not only with other drivers, but members of his own team as well. Old Tom Cruise movies were the shit and I would hope everyone on this planet has watched this movie and if you havent I have nothing to say to you, hahahaha. P.S. Remember........You can't stop the thunder.

No comments: