My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Hank...


From Hank Aaron to Hank the Angry Dwarf, hahahaha. Ive been a Howard Stern fan for as long as I can remember and I used to love Hank the angry drunken dwarf!! I remember he actually came to NH like 8yrs ago for a signing and I was away on vacation so I didnt get a chance to meet him and I was bummed! Shortly after that he passed away and my chances of every meeting Hank were now gone. I used to love when him and Beetlejuice got in the same room together and always tried to fight each other and who cant forget his love for "sprite", lololol.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Man, Hank was the best. He was by far my favorite member of the "Wack Pack" on Howard Stern. One of my favorite bits with him had him locked in a box outside the studio on the streets of New York. He would scream, "Let me outta this god damned box!" when pedestrians would walk by. The look of shock on the people's faces absolutely cracked me up! I miss Hank very much! RIP Hank, you are dearly missed! Henry Joseph Nasiff Jr. A.K.A. Hank The Angry Drunken Dwarf, April 20, 1962 – September 4, 2001.
-Chris http://blogdopes.blogspot.com/