My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Hammerin Hank...





Last night I posted a vintage Micky Mantle tee that sold on ebay and I knew I had a tee in stock that was pretty comparable. So off to the vault I went and I came out with this vintage 1974 Hank Aaron record buster t-shirt. On April 8, 1974, Henry Aaron of the Atlanta Braves hit his 715th career home run, eclipsing the mark of 714 set by Babe Ruth. The best part of the shirt is the fact its still brand new in original bag.........say what!!! I thougth about listing it on eBay but I think Im gonna hold onto for awhile, just thouhgt I'd share :-)

1 comment:

Frank said...

whooooooaaaaa this is the sickest thing you've posted. insane! reprint those, please!