My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Game Worn...






Above are some vintage Converse All Stars that I picked up about a year ago. Im not 100% sure they are game worn but the seller stated that they were left behind in the locker room after a game during the 1984-85 season. I tried figuring out who could've worn these but havent had any luck so I might try and send them off to get autenticated. The sneakers are a size 16 but there is no name or number markings anywhere on the sneaker that could help provide more info. I mean the 84-85 Celtics team was one of the best teams in history IMO and if these were worn by anybody on that team Id be more than happy. The big 3 all wore converse back in the day but I can only find pics with them wearing black converse weapons or wave conquest. If anyone has any info that copuld help out please email me, thanks!

1 comment:

vintage_heat said...

nice story and great converses