My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 23, 2009

Air Max Light...








If you're a vintage sneakerhead than you've probably seen pics of these floating around the Internet. Unfortunately for me every time I see them it reminds me of how much of an idiot I am. The pair you see everywhere was actually my pair that I had for awhile until I decided to sell them for some crazy reason. This was one of the cleanest pairs of OG Air Max Lights Ive ever seen, no cracking whatsoever, the air bubbles were super clear and I even wore them a handful of times!!!! The Air Max Light is a true classic. Previously known as the Air Max II (because it followed the released of the Air Max 1), the Air Max Light debuted in 1989 and was one of Nike’s first running sneakers with a visible Air-sole unit. Nike went a little retro crazy with this sneaker and dropped a gazillion different colorways which takes away from the simplicity of this classic sneaker but hey who am I to say otherwise. Anyways I just wanted to share some pics for anyone who hasnt seen them yet, enjoy!

No comments: