My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, February 7, 2009

With The Jorts To Match...



If this outfit doesnt scream 1990's than I dont know what does!!!! WOW this might be the coolest item I have in my whole entire inventory, hahaha. A denim all over print short sleeve button up shirt with the matching JORTS (I love that word).....does it get any better than this folks?? This combo is a must have for a die-hard Hornets fan and you can complete the whole outfit with some grape Jordan V's and a matching Hornets snapback hat from my eBay store :-) The only time I think Jorts were cool is when Andre Agassi wore them with the neon spandex underneath, LOLOLOL.

No comments: