My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sole Provider...


I cant believe this book came out 7 years ago, I remember the day I got it. This is one of my favorite sneaker related coffee table books ever! Honestly I still look at it almost every week and never get sick of seeing the amazing sneakers, posters, ads and commercials.....it brings back great memories of the 80s and 90s!! The book also features great info on the who, what, when, where and how of many great sneakers of the past. The book was written by award-winning journalist Scoop Jackson and highlights the most memorable campaigns, athletes and moments that Nike basketball has seen ove the past 30 yrs. This is a great coffee table book for any Nike basketball fan or anyone who like sneakers for that matter. You can pick a copy up at Amazon.com

No comments: