My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, February 6, 2009

Sky Force...



I saw these on eBay awhile ago and I wanted to share some pics. The Nike Sky Force debuted in 1985 only to be overshined the following year by the Air Jordan I. Ive always liked the design of the Sky Force it kinda reminds me of an AF1 x Dunk Hi x Jordan I collabo. The pair that was listed on eBay was my size and I was so tempted to bid on them but when the price went over $500 I decided to pass on them. This particular pair was patent Black with Metallic Silver aka Raiders colors!!! The shoes were worn but in great condition and they came with the original box which is always a plus. The final bid was $535 which I think is a fair price for these bad boys.

No comments: